Jean Chase-Sealy FCCA, CA
Co-ordinator: Craftsmen of Our Fate
CRAFTSMEN OF OUR FATE
FIX BARBADOS ACTION GROUP
Craftsmen of Our Fate is a group of Barbadians and Barbadian supporters who are interested in working together to deal with the problems facing Barbados.
Fix Barbados Action Group is an arm of TQSConnect that focuses on gathering information for the benefit of Barbadians and Barbados. It is an investigative arm which focuses on interviews, polls, highlighting matters that could be hurtful to Barbados or Barbadians. If you enjoy journalism or investigation you are welcome to join us. Follow this link to join the group Fix Barbados Action Group. JOIN
The Craftsmen of our Fate group was started because of the many challenges Barbados has been facing over the past couple of years. The goal is to encourage all to see where the problems are, and not just to see but work towards solving the problems.
Identifying problems and finding solutions for them is what TQSConnect does. Whether the issue is a broken faucet and you need a plumber, or a broken road and we need government intervention. Whatever the problem, TQSConnect is not afraid to face it and look for the solution. TQSConnect, we are where Problems meet Solutions.
Craftsmen of our Fate
Why join Craftsmen of our Fate?
1. Together we are stronger and we can make a difference.
2. If we don't stand up for our country, who else will?
3. Our parents left a sustainable Barbados to us, our children are depending on us to do the same for them.
4. It's the right thing to do.
5. It's a FREE group. There is no financial cost to joining. You only need to want to help Barbados.
What do we do when we are a part of the Craftsmen of our Fate group?
1. Every member gets to indicate what problem they want us to tackle and to give suggestions on how the problem can be dealt with. This information is used to help create a plan to deal with the problems facing Barbados.
2. The group chat is always opened to allow members to discuss new issues and agree on ways the group can seek to deal with the issues raised.
3. Members may also put up information, blogs, videos, photographs in specific topic areas to help educate the group on specific problems or solutions.
4. Every week on Fridays from 7.30pm to 9pm the group will meet via Zoom to give updates on how the monthly goals are progressing, and to have an open discussion on any one of the problems raised in the discussion forum during the week.
5. The last Friday in the month the group meeting will focus on the plans for the next month and will include a guest speaker on any of the areas the group is concerned with.
I'm always looking for new and exciting opportunities. Let's connect.